Monday, February 03, 2014

Congrats To The Seattle Seahawks


I watched the Super Bowl yesterday with friends at a nearby lounge. I literally watched the Seattle Seahawks put a beat down on the Denver Broncos and Peyton Manning. I predicted a close tough game. Never saw this coming. 

I was out and about downtown and everywhere I went I saw a ton of Seahawk fans and much fewer Bronco fans which kind of surprised. The way I see it if you see a lot of fans of a visiting team in your town, that's the sign of good things. As a dye-in-the-wool Jets fan, I had no rooting interest expect I hoped that Manning would win his second championship. The stadium sounded like we were in Seattle. The Seahawk fans definitely made their presence felt. The twelfth man was definitely in the house!



                        CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2014 SUPER BOWL CHAMPION
                         SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

No comments: