Thursday, December 30, 2010

Snow; Year Closing Comment

New York got hit with a major snowstorm on Sunday. It snowed nearly 3 feet where I live. My street wasn't plowed for two days. Many sides streets weren't touched. The city is taking a hit as well it should. The mayor admitted, begrudgingly, that he messed up. It's warming up so some of the snow will melt.

As the year draws to a close, I can say that I have learned much about life as much as myself. More and more I see the need to find common ground with people because we need to connect. I have been able to do this but I need to do more of it. It may mean that my belief system will be challenged but so be it. Putting myself in another person's shoes helps me to see what the person may be facing.

It great that I did accomplish some of my goals. It was a tough year financial but I have remained positive and know this will not last forever. As the new year approaches, I pray that all will succeed and see their dreams fulfilled.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

~Genevieve

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

logically

Wallpapers said...

Indeed... Wallpapers