Wednesday, December 22, 2010

PROUD TO BE A TRANSGENDER WOMAN


I am a transgender woman and proud to be one. I was born this way and no one has the right to deny me what is rightfully mine. We are more visible now than ever. Even in the LGB community, we are still looked upon as second class citizens by some. This is something that needs to change.

Transgender men and women have always been involved in many activities which made America great. We have been around since the beginning of time. In spite of all the efforts to eradicate us, we thrive and survive. The flag above is one that am proud to carry and bear.

~Genevieve

3 comments:

Delphi Lomeli said...

http://www.pamshouseblend.com/diary/18282/#236018

Then you will love my posts where I am raising awareness that its high time we let go of the LGB coattails.

Since we are being left alone then we must fight alone.

Delphi

Tinsel said...

Gee I was not aware there was a transgender flag. Sadly people can be blinkered, especially if it does not impact them directly.

I am new to your blog and hope my ignorance fades away as my awareness grows.

genevieve said...

Delphi, I read your blog and I like it. I will continue to read it.

Tinsel, you understand as you go. you can google about anything transgender.