Saturday, December 04, 2010

Hit By Flu Bug

Hi everyone. I was saddled with the flu for four days but I feel much better today. Seems like it's going around. Weather has been wacky- sixty degrees for a few days, then 40 degrees for a few days.

As I prepare to reminisce on 2010 I am thankful for many things (will address that later) but I also will express some issues that, in my opinion, we may need to be more vocal about. I'm very happy that there have been some successes in some locales regarding equality. Still there's more to be done.

One activity tht has picked up is writing. I have written quite a bit the past few months. Fiction, non-fiction and essays have been flowing through my brain. I do get those periods where I have much to say. I believe part of it has to do with all the transgender issues around the world. I've taken a global view of it and conclude that whatever happens elsewhere affects all of us. In the future I will post a couple of my stories, an essay or two, and my thoughts about where equality for transgender people is headed.


~Genevieve

No comments: