Tuesday, October 18, 2005


One of the most difficult things for us to do is to let go of the negative feelings we have. It is magnified with us transgenders because of the hostility we experience from many sides. When life is pressing down on me, I pray to God telling him how much I need Him in my life. By letting Him handle the situation, I do not have to go around downcast or ashamed. Jesus changed my life many years ago, and He is still doing so now. I meditate too; focusing on God rather than my problems. I relax my whole body, one part at a time. When I am finished, my spirit is refreshed.

I am not preaching at you. I am saying do not neglect your spiritual life. It is part of of you along with the physical and emotional aspects. We trans people go through a lot and I find that my out look is different when I pray. I pray for you because I love you and care about you.


No comments: