Sunday, October 09, 2005


This past week was the best week of my life as a crossdresser. It is not that I dressed up a lot, but it was the idea of being a part of the transgender community. I came out to other transgender men and women at a gender drop-in meeting which was very liberating. We are men and women who love and enjoy life like anybody else.
I have heard disparaging remarks about us. If others have to say horrible things about other people, to me, that is a reflection on them. I feel good about myself and you should feel good about yourself, too. I do not let what others say about me affect me. We have such a diverse community; maybe that is why we are belittled so much.
Right now, I am bubbling over with emotion because I love you and want to give everything I can to the community. Crossdressing and being a crossdresser has introduced me to a wonderful family I am privileged to be a part of.

No comments: