Friday, September 30, 2005


As 1967 is referred to as the Summer of Love, I refer to 2005 as the Summer of Transformation. I went from a gender questioning man to a transgender heterosexual crossdresser. My life has been greatly enhanced. I appreciate my feminine side which is still developing. I feel liberated and complete.
June and July were turbulent months. It started when I created this blogsite about having two personalities. I had the urge to try on my wife's clothing, which I did. I wanted to become a woman. I couldn't understand what was happening inside of me. I began to wonder if I was gay, bisexual or nuts. I discussed my feelings with a couple of counselors. I laid everything out to them. It turned out that I was a crossdresser. On July 26th, I admitted to myself that I am a crossdresser. I have been at peace ever since that day. I am still closeted with family and friends, but I am content.
August was spent enjoying and learning about crossdressing. The newness of crossdressing was exciting. I became a member of a chat room and met other CDs. September has been calm but I 'm still learning something every day. I am comprehending what the psyche of the crossdresser is. I have undergone numerous changes emotionally. The need to crossdress varies from day to day.
I have come to love the crossdressing and transgender communities. I see myself being involved with the transgender community, in some capacity. All in all, it has been a life changing summer. Each day is different and the journey has been interesting.


No comments: