Wednesday, September 07, 2005


I went to the community center tonight for a film screening. The film is titled "Transgeneration", a film about four college students at various stage of pre-op and post-op surgery. The subjects going through the normal ups and downs of college life. They, however, have to deal with their gender reassignment and how they will break the news to other people. It was a good film in that these four students want to be treated like any one else. The film will be shown on the Sundance Channel in mid September. There will be an hour long premiere followed by six one -half hour episodes.

From the perspective of a crossdresser, we have our ups and downs but that's part of the growing process. I'm happy to be a trangender male and feel a kinship with the transgender community. I'm seeing more and more beautiful fall fashions. There's so many articles of clothing that I see myself wearing. I love olive as a fall color and I saw an olive dress. Can't wait to purchase it.

No comments: