Friday, September 02, 2005


It's hard to believe that summer is almost over. It went tooo fast! There are some great summer sales happening. I purchase a rose top which says 'Pretty Girl' on the front. I've decided to make pink (or any shade of) a permanent part of my summer wardrobe. It's such a feminine color and I'm not self-conscious about wearing it.

I scanned over my posts since the time I started this blog. There's been much growth, challenges, change, discovery and achievement. To me, living a balanced life is what makes it so rewarding. Even though I love being a CD and all that goes with it, I have other interests. The impulse to dress en femme is stronger some days than others, but my life does not revolve around that. I believe being older (57) and coming into CDing late helped me understand what's important.

No comments: