Sunday, September 18, 2005


I attended a street festival yesterday. There were plenty of activities, especially for the children. Later, I went to the community center library. I was looking for books about crossdressers and transgender men and women. I took out a book called 'Normal' by Amy Bloom.I will give you a critique of the book when I finish.

I have been going to the LGBT center because I can get much information about trasgenders and crossdressers. There's activities for those who are questioning their gender, transsexuals and crossdressers. This is an invaluable resource I take advantage of. I want to learn all I can about transgender concerns.

I have been working on my winter wardrobe. Ther are such lovely colors and styles. I have to find a style that suits me. I'm pretty excited about this. I need to learn how to put on makeup and nailcare. I want to be the best lady that I can.

No comments: