Friday, August 13, 2010

TRAILS


I'm sure some of you may have noticed my fascination with trails. Even as a young boy I always wondered where a trail would lead. As we go back over our lives we can see that we have walked along many trails.
No matter how far we have traveled there are still many trails we will cross eventually. What I've discovered is how different each trail is. Yes, there are similarities but there certainly are differences. Life is like that in that we may walk along a trail that we never expected to. I beleive that the creator designed it that way because there are lessons still to be learned.
I remember someone describing me as a seeker. My thirst for knowledge and discovery is endless. Trails always lead to somewhere and that is how life is. I have come to particular spots and rested a while. When the time has come for me to journey, I picked up and moved along. I know that this is not my design because I wouldn't know which way to go or what is looming on the horizon. One thing I do know is that God is with me every step of the way.
~Genevieve

No comments: