Thursday, August 19, 2010

Lately, I have been reading much about happenings in the LGBT community.
There are some things that I feel very strong about. I will comment on them
when I am through reading about them and doing some research.

Four subjects near and dear to me are marriage, adoption, procreation, and the church.
I cannot sit here and let hatred and vitriole be spewed on us by those who choose to
demean us. Those who call themselves "Christians" and do this should repent and confess
to God the errors of their thinking and ways. Too many LGBT people are hurting and dying
because of all this. I have become more active in letting opponents know that we are here to
stay.

This is pretty strong coming from me because normally I'm quiet and reserved. I could go
strealth or be anonymous but to me that is not an option. Too many people's lives are at
stake.

~Genevieve

No comments: