Wednesday, August 19, 2020

CHANGE

When the pandemic is finally over the world will be different. I'm seeing it now. Businesses shutting down, people unemployed, and old ways of doing things forever changed. Reminds me of when computers became part of our daily lives.  

There are few constants in life and change is one of them. Social sites like Zoom have made it easier for folks to meet, work, and socialize. The downside is the lack of personal interaction with family and friends. I wonder how children are affected by this, not being able to see their friends and classmates. 

With the presidential election coming in a few moments it could be the moment of truth of where we are headed. I generally don't discuss politics on my blog but we, the people will need to decide what kind of future do we want. 

No comments: