Wednesday, May 01, 2024

SPRING BLOSSOMS

 


Spring is a lovely time when flowers bloom, and seeds are planted. Trees adorned themselves with colorful blossoms. It reminds me of my blossoming as a trans person.

Each new spring is different. I learned new things on my journey. I made changes. I trekked on roads unknown. No matter what I kepted going. It wasn't always easy but I needed to get to my next destination. 

As a child I liked walking in the forests. As a scout I loved going upstate for a couple of weeks camping out in nature. I have visited many sides of my transgender life.  My b.ossoms bloomed later in life but they bloomed nevertheless.

Each spring is different from the last. I am anticipating how my life will bloom again. More colorful. More gratitude. More of the blessings I will receive.


No comments: