Thursday, September 05, 2013

Active Start to September

Well, September is here! Today is a cool day but I prefer cool days. I have been out since last Friday. My wife and I took my sister out for her birthday. It was a surprise fo her and she realy had a great time. My little granddaughter also came along.

On Saturday, I went to see a documentary about the 2008 economic collapse. THe reporter doing the interview really turned up the heat on the players responsible for it. Some of the other players refused to be interviewed (surprise!). Alan Greenspan, Paul Voelker, Timothy Geitner, Obama, the Bushes, Clinton and others were all responsible for the collapse. ALL should be brought up on charges and prosecuted.

On Sunday, we attended services at our church. Later, we ate dinner at a Dallas BBQ, a popular rib joint here in New York. I was a little buzzed by the pineapple dacquari I ordered (I neglected to tell them no alcohol).  

We went to a local shopping district downtown on Labor Day. It rained much of the time but it didn't deter us.We purchased a few things then ate dinner out.

Can't remember the last time we were out this much but we enjoyed it.

No comments: