Saturday, April 13, 2013

Week In Review

I experienced two wonderfully warm days on Monday and Tuesday. A taste of summer in early April. By yesterday it was forty degrees cooler. Like I told everyone, that was just a tease.  I finished reading Selected Poems of Thomas Merton. I began reading the last poems of Robinson Jeffers. I'm amazed at the wide variety of styles and viewpoints about a number of topics by the authors.   

I began preparing a manuscript for my first chapbook. I have decided to self publish this one then get a publishing company for the next one. On Friday I moved my radio program to Friday night's at 6 PM. The program, Genevieve's Gems, talks about Godly things from the transgender perspective. I increased it from a half hour to a full hour. The hour went so fast! My wife and I attended a poetry reading event.


Reflecting on some personal aspects, I saw some positive changes in my life. The desire to be more open tops the list.

No comments: