Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Moving, Transgender Protections, Shifting Paradigm

I'm going to have to move soon. I'll need to put some things in storage then find a smaller place for my wife and me. Until I find a full time job I can do with less. I'm not disappointed because I want to move.

It was a good day for New York State as Governor Patterson signed a bill protecting transgender government employees. I'll know more later then I pass on the info. I was supposed to attend this event but I threw out my back last night. It feels better today.

I have the desire to dress female more of the time. I have mentioned shifting from CD/TV to TG/TS. I may not be too long before I consider myself a non-op transsexual. I don't know for sure because all of my changes have been subtle. When I started this journey I wondered where it would lead. Now I wonder where it will end.

Genevieve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!