Monday, October 12, 2009

Back In Business

I am waiting for some reports about the march in Washington. I know at least one person who did go. I am considering doing an interview and story about being a transgender veteran. The drawback is that I may have to use my male name. Couple that with the fact that I'm out to only a few people. I will need to give the people my decision by Wednesday.

There is a lot happening i the transgender community. I was reading where in Ohio it is easier to change sex on licenses. There's been so much going on that I have to catch up on many things. My computer was out for ten days and I just got it back up on Saturday.

I am also considering studying for my master's degree. At first I was deciding between adult and childhood education. Now gender studies and creative writing have been thrown into the mix. It's a huge choice I have to make.

Genevieve

5 comments:

Monica Roberts said...

Decisions, decisions!

BTW I'll be on LI speaking at a TDOR event next month

genevieve said...

When and where will you be speaking?

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read that blog. Thank author for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read that post. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

You know what, buy Wifi jammer to jam all spy transmitters in your room or at work.