Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The thought came to my mind as to what happens after the pride celebrations and events are over. I love the celebrations and the pagentry of the pride events but also reminds me that we haven't achieved total victory as of yet. There's work to be done. More challenges lie ahead. I have a quirky side to me because I tend to look at things after all the pomp and celebration is over. It's what is called reality. Daily living, so to speak.

I think about the confused man, woman, and youth who are struggling to figure it all out. I think about all those who have died through their own hand. It is these people that keep me humble and active. I am proud of being a crossdresser and transgender. I am reminded that I need to be out there working, encoraging, challenging, and educating others.

1 comment:

Bentley said...

Thanks for the visit, good luck with the writing