Monday, April 03, 2006

It was a warm, pleasant weekend. Rather nice for the Northeast this time of year. Hung out in New York City on Saturday window shopping. I walked a lot and the exercise was good.

I found transgender music at the Virgin Superstore. The group is 'Antony and the Johnsons'. I'm picking up a cd on Friday. I'm surfing the internet for more transgendered musicians. I would like to find some jazz musicians.

I'm looking for a black skirt and black shoes. I need flats and heels (about 3 inches maximum). I have to get used to wearing them. I will look at the Kmart on Friday for the skirts. My spouse and I window shopped at Lane Bryant's yesterday. She saw a couple of outfits that she liked.
They would look good on me, too.

My wife shook her head when after I painted my toenails. We have a ways to go before she accepts my dressing.

No comments: