Thursday, August 11, 2022

AN INTERESTING JOURNEY

When I came out seventeen years ago, I had no idea where my journey would take me. Looking at it now, it's been quite an adventure. 

I never did anything in my life that would suggest that I was transgender. I was a typical male who was active in male activities. The only inkling(?) I had was the feeling of difference. There was a sense of detachment though I enjoyed the things I was doing. Sports. Hanging out with the guys. Projects duch as working on cars.

When the new milenium came, my sense of disconnection and difference felt more intense. I didn't know what I was wrestling with or why. Fast forward a few years I came out as a crossdresser. My journey went from there to transgenderist to transgender. 

I am comfortable with who I am and encourage others to live their reality. I have met some wonderful people and made some great friends. The journey is ongoing. I am anticipating what the chapters will be.

No comments: