Monday, October 04, 2021

TIME FOR PAUSE

 I am curious to see how all the anti-trans bills will proceed. While some have passed, others have not. Others, legislators and administrators are taking pause. I pray they realize that these bills will cause more problems. For the people who are targeted. For the community. For the cost to the taxpayer. Above all, for the needless suffering trans people will endure. 

What concerns me is the people who use God and the Bible to justify their biases. I have been a Christian for over half my life. Nowhere does Jesus condemn or trash others because they are different. NOWHERE! 

I pray that the people will see these bills as evil and wrong. More parents are standing and accepting their trans children. BRAVO! I trust that those in power will see us as loving human beings who want to live happy and productive lives. 





No comments: