Sunday, July 26, 2020

COMMENTARY

The next few months promise to be interesting. With Black Lives Matter, pro and anti-police factions, and extreme groups on the left and right, the last time I remember the country in a mess was back in 1968. Local politics are as important as national. 

What I'm praying for is that people will tone done their anger and communicate with each other. What are the issues that are important to EVERYBODY? How can we as people resolve them?  Mainstream does nothing to help clarify anything. I believe that we the people need to speak and take charge, leader, or no leader. 

The elite on both sides sees this as a sideshow in which they are jerking us around with nonsense and empty promises. No more! Many of these so-called leaders are an embarrassment to the country and the constituency they allegedly represent. I'm happy I don't have power because if I did, EVERYBODY WOULD BE DISMISSED!   

No comments: