Saturday, October 26, 2019

INDEPENDENT ROUTE

I don't know who I will be voting for in 2020 but I am going the independent route. In the last election, I voted for Jill Stein of the Green Party. Both Hillary Clinton and Trump, in my view, were horrible choices. During both debates, I saw the worst group of candidates that I can remember. 

Both the Republican and Democratic parties don't have the answers to the pressing needs of Americans. The Democratic candidates is an embarrassment and a joke. They bicker like children over everything. No solutions or a plan on how to help us the voting public. 

I was criticized by a few when I told them I voted third party. A few said it was a vote for Mr. Trump. How so? My vote didn't go to his coffers. Clinton won the popular vote so my not voting for her wasn't a factor at all. I'll never vote for someone I do not believe is best for the country. Whoever wins the Democratic nomination next year, I won't be voting for them. 

No comments: