Monday, October 10, 2016

Growing

I try to anticipate the changes that will come into my life. It's hard sometimes but I see it as an opportunity to grow intellectually and emotionally. I read a lot and educate myself on many numerous topics. Gender is so broad that it seems limitless. I have mentioned in the past that I have accepted my queerness and it is wonderful. 

If one looks at me they would see a stylish, conservative dressing woman. Inside I'm like a geyser waiting to erupt. My joy knows no bounds as I trek through life discovering, questioning, and embracing. I pray that I will always remain open to new discoveries and not close my mind no matter how palatable it may or may not be.  Struggle is good because it develops character and reveal traits we may not have known we possess.

No comments: