Monday, May 05, 2014

Much To Do

I had time to reflect on the past week and have concluded that there's much to do on my end. I was at the library gathering information to give out to various people and places about transgender topics. I feel the battle lines are drawn now because the opposition is getting bolder and so are we. I also see that more people are asking questions about transgender and what it entails.

The military is grappling with why transgender people are not allowed to serve. Churches and schools have been grappling with it also. This is an exciting time and I want to be a part of the solution. Whatever I can do, I will. If someone can be helped, I will help them. We have a right to be who we are without being harassed, demeaned or become victims of violence. In the end we will win.

No comments: