Tuesday, September 11, 2012

More Surprises


On Sunday at church, a young couple discovered that I am transgender. They sat in the same pew as my wife and me. We know the couple. After service she shared with them that the woman standing next to her was her husband. They were quite shocked  to say the least. Every week at least one person discovers that I'm transgender. It's my way of educating the public.

Later in the evening, my wife and I were having coffee  at a local restaurant. While she was getting our coffee, a woman at the next table was staring at me. I was busy reading my email but sensed that her eyes were searching me trying to figure me out. Later, my wife stated such. It's happened to me before but I pay no attention to them.

It was quite a day from two different perspectives.

No comments: