Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving was very good. Spent the day with the family eating turkey and all the trimmings. It rained all day.

I watched the documentary 'Transgeneration' in its entirety. It was quite interesting how the families handled the transitioning these college students were going through. When I think about it's really crossed many barriers, not just gender. I admire these young people for the courage to follow their convictions.

I went into the city on Saturday. It was mild for late November. I went into a few bookstores and browsed through the fiction and literature sections. Plays have been the focus lately and I'm attempting to write one. I also thumbed through some women's magazines. I want to improve my make up skill and add shades of color to my appearance.

No comments: