Saturday, September 02, 2006

I saw the movie 'World Trade Center' today. It was a decent movie which reminded me of the events of that infamous day five years ago. Whatever your feelings about it, let's not forget those who died.

I started classes this week and I'm happy to be back. I graduate in a year. I have been writing a lot and it seems that I have much to say. It just comes out of me. It's possible that some life changing event will happen to me. What it is I don't know.

I haven't dressed all week but I will tomorrow. I take that back. I wear panties every day. I wore a bra, panties, a cami today. So I did dress. My bad. When the fall and winter sets in I will dress in primarily sweaters and skirts. For some reasons I prefer skirts over ladies pants (for now). Maybe its because I wear them as a male.

No comments: