Sunday, July 02, 2006

My spouse and I spoke at length about my dressing. I shared much with her about it and why I do it. I even showed her some of my outfits. She likes some of my articles so much that she wants to wear them. I can wear some of hers, too. I put on one of my wigs and she says that I look different.

It was a great week for me. Now that every thing is in the open, I'm free to dress up and go out without all the secrets. She can't see me dressed as a woman but she understands that it's part of me.

Enjoyed a great day in the city yesterday. It was a pleasant day to enjoy the pulse and people walking about. I even got a compliment on the blue polish on my toenails.

The deeper that I go into transgenderism, the more I wonder if there were transgenders and crossdressers in my ancestral lineage. So far, I'm the only transgendered person in my immediate family. I am currently doing some research on this.

No comments: