Saturday, December 17, 2005


I attended the last gender drop-in group for this session (starts again in February). This support group has encouraged me much. I have a better understanding about transitioning, the emotions of those in transition, and some of the victories attained. I learned much about myself as a crossdresser. I have become more comfortable with myself and being with my transgender sisters and brothers. I have taken small steps in my life as a CD, and I am ready to take several more. I cannot wait until the next session starts.
I finished reading Leslie Feinberg's "Trans Liberation: Beyond Pink or Blue". Along with "Transgender Warriors", these two books are a great set for those interest in transgender history and activism. I recommend these two books to professionals and teachers in particular.

No comments: