Wednesday, May 27, 2020

TAKING STOCK

Since the coronavirus lockdown, there has been an uptick in bias against blacks,  Asians, Jews, and Latinos. Wonder who is losing it?

What does the second amendment have to do with coronavirus? I live a block from the hospital. During the first few weeks, ambulance sirens were a constant. The virus is real and needs to be taken seriously. A number of people in my neighborhood have died.

I would be out practically every day before corona. This cramps my style but this isn't going to last forever. I have been calm about the whole situation. The fog will lift one day.

Life will be different, for sure. I have learned some new skills and so have a number of my friends. Even in crisis one can be productive. The small things mean more than you know. Whatever joys there are I just take in the moment and enjoy it






No comments: