Thursday, September 26, 2019

FLOURISH IN THE SCHOOL YOUR IN

School is in session. Grade school, middle school high school, and college. My best wishes to all the students on a successful year. I'm addressing college students. I share to students that they should attend a school where he/she will flourish. One can receive an excellent education at a state school as you can at Harvard, Yale, or Stanford. 

I have met some very gifted and intelligent people who attended colleges I've never heard of. Employers are always looking for talented people regardless of what college or university one attends. I attended a Christian college and received an excellent education. I earned a bachelor's degree in childhood education and a minor in English. I was 54 when I went to college.

I believe that its what you can do for the school rather than the other way around. I like to believe that I made an impact on other people's lives.    

2 comments:

Vilhelm man said...

Happy Fall

genevieve said...

thank you. Same to you