Wednesday, July 23, 2014

LIfe's Continuous Journey

Today I met my spouse at the Amtrak railway station here in New York. I love watching the people go about rushing to an fro for their trains. Trains were heading everywhere. New Haven. Roanoke. Newport News. Washington, D.C. Boston. I remember traveling to Albany back in April. It reminded me of my childhood when I journeyed to summer camp.

Life is a journey. There's so many directions that we can go. I see traveling on my itinerary for the future. My spouse and I will gong to Philadelphia in August. Next year, I would love to venture to the west coast. Looking at it, one could say that life is a journey that last until the end. We cannot stop or control its continuous forward progression. Enjoying the special and pleasant moments that come make living worthwhile. 

No comments: