Saturday, July 31, 2010

This past Tuesday I was at the community center browsing the racks of materials. As I started to descend the stairs, a man started to hit on me. He commented how nice my hair looked and that I had nice hands. I thanked him for the complements.

I spent the following day in the library where I was working on my final paper in my master's class. A few weeks I noted how relaxed I am. I caught myself walking haltingly on the street sometimes. Now I walk with a purpose. It has improved my confidence. I've also lost 14 pounds due to eating less and an enzyme enhancer in my diet. I noticed how loose my clothing are on me. A couple of articles I thought I had to be loosened don't need it now.

I talked with my spouse the other night about what transgender face and that we are what we are. I really believe she has a better understanding of what I feel and struggle with. I do cherish these times that we discuss thes things.

~Genevieve

2 comments:

Kay & Sarah said...

Am so glad that you can discuss how you feel going on this journey with your wife. That is Awesome!

genevieve said...

Thank you.