Thursday, July 19, 2007

Who figured that I would be a part of the transgender and and crossdressing communities? If some one had told me that three years ago, I would have told them no way. Now that I am transgender and a transvestite, it has been a journey.

My idea about sexuality and gender has been affected to the point that I am willing to do some suffering for some of the causes involved. I have also come to love people that society would rather do away with. While I have not gone through some of the things that many have suffered, I feel that I am kin to those who have.

If those who know me found out about my transgender/transvestite status, it would draw shock, awe, and maybe some disappointment. That's because it's not becoming of me. I'm as straight arrow as one can be. Inside of me I have always had a quirky side to me. Other may ask 'Why are you hanging around with these people?' It's because I love them and care what happens to them.

Was this in the plan for my life? Why was it so late in my life? I don't know but whatever it is, I want to help make the lives of other better. One cannot put a price tag on seeing another trans brother or sister progress in their lives.

No comments: