Tuesday, May 30, 2006

It was a quiet Memorial Day weekend. I spent time reflecting on what the day really means. I think we take for granted all the sacrifices men and women in uniform have made over the years. Now with the war in Iraq going on, I believe it the spirit is returning to Americans.
I have been writing much of late. I am writing positive stories about crossdressers living out in society. So far there are three stories on the back burner. I will post one when it is completed. I portray crossdressers as a vibrant part of our world who are being their true selves.
I will be seeing two films at the Newfest Film Festival next week. One of them named 'Cruel and Unusual' is of particular interest to the TG community. I will give a review of this film and the other one after I see them.

No comments: