Saturday, November 19, 2005


I had a wonderful meeting with my support group. We discussed what the holidays mean to us as transgendered people. It will be tough for some for one reason or another. I just pray that my trans sisters will reflect on the good things that has happened in their lives. We can be thankful for each day God gives us.
This will be my first Thanksgiving as a transgender individual. I will be interesting to see what emotions that I will experience. I have not come out yet but it will be a good barometer as to where I am as a crossdresser.
I can honestly say that I have not had a down day since I became a crossdresser. Even during the dry periods, I never felt ashamed or guilty about what I was doing. I learn something every day that I did not know before. I have met some wonderful people in the transgender community. I still have a looong way to go, but each morsel I taste from every resource is invaluable.

No comments: