Friday, July 22, 2005

I have reminisced the feelings that have been going on within me. Having discovered my woman side, it's been interesting. My emotions have run the gamut of relief, excitement, and exploration. I have become more in tune with my body, especially my G spot. When stimulated, it really brings out the woman in me. I feel so much like the fairer gender.

This new discovery has opened my eyes to the people in the gay community. I know of some things; now I know more. I have been reading gay publications, books, and articles by and about the gay community.

I am asking many questions about my own sexuality. I'm not gay, but wonder if I am bi curious.
I've never had sex with a man, but have entertained the thought in my mind. There must be a lot of people in my situation.

No comments: