Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Today, I wore panties underneath my jeans for the first time. It was great! Genevieve is breaking out! Decided to be bold. My transformation from Leo to Genevieve is going great! This blog will reflect that in the coming days. Genevieve is exploring, learning, gaining confidence in herself and her looks.

I consider my self a transgendered man who is a crossdresser. It's doesn't bother to be called either. Though 'transgender' takes in a number of gender orientations, it really boils down to how you feel about yourself. Some people won't be satisfied with the decisions you make, or don't make, but just count your blessings and move on.

I feel I'm a part of the transgender community. I keep up on happenings that affect transgendered men and women. Coming out (to myself, at least), was a liberating experience. Don't know if I'll ever tell my spouse and friends because it would affect a lot of people. I'm comfortable with my situation. Each crossdresser has their own reasons for coming or not coming out, and that should be respected.

I have always like different and unusual things. I admire people who do what's not expected of them. I guess you could say I'm eccentric. I have discovered numerous other things about myself that has colored and brightened my world.

No comments: