Sunday, August 07, 2005

I have been thinking how my life has been enhanced (not that it wasn't before) since admitting I am a cross dresser. There are times when I go to sleep at night feeling like a man (which I am). When I wake up in the morning I feel I am a woman. I believe there are more people who feel like me but won't admit to themselves, at least.

I am developing friendships with others like me and I look forward to hearing their thoughts, ideas, fears, and how it has added to their lives. Six months ago, this kind of thing was not in my mind. Now, it's a part of me.

I am amazed at how large and varied the transgender community is. Reading some exerpts and snippets of transgendered people, I have a greater understanding of their concerns, dreams, fears, and hopes. Since I came out as a transgendered man, I am part of this varied and unique group of men and women. Their concerns are my concerns.

No comments: