Tuesday, August 30, 2005


There have been many changes within myself since I admitted that I am a crossdresser. It's been a process of me letting my passions and desires be fulfilled. For the past few years, there's been a lot of things I have kept inside of me. I wanted to let them out, but the timing wasn't right. I believe there's always a right time to do things. Crossdressing is a case in point.

I have always been a quiet person. I felt different than my two younger siblings. I was somewhat of a loner and still am in some respects. I think of myself as somewhat eccentric because I enjoy weird and unusual things. Crossdressing has challenged me personally in that it cuts across the norms of society. I enjoy the challenge because, at times, I need it.

Crossdressing has exposed me to the transgender community, which I feel a part of. I see myself as a transgender male/crossdresser and want to do what I can to help other CDs. I browse the women's sections of stores and I'm not afraid or embarrassed about it. It's fun to say that a dress or skirt would good on me. If you saw me in person, you wouldn't know I am a CD but that's the best part. I'm part of a unique and unconventional community.

Emotionally is where the changes have been the greatest. Crossdressing has helped me to look at life from many perspectives. I'm thankful that I didn't have any negative experiences in the past that would cause me to have any guilt trips. Each day is a learning process and I'm the better for it.
There's more I will share from time to time. There are people going through what I am going through, but I'm not alone.

No comments: