Tuesday, September 06, 2005


The next phase of my journey as a crossdresser has begun. I don't know where it's leading me but I'm compelled to follow that road. The trip has been strange, yet exciting. I'm not nervous
or afraid. Actually, I want to embrace whatever lies ahead. It has been said that this is a life long journey and I believe it. Possibly, it is what makes crossdressing so appealing. The new discoveries, the mind and personality changes, the many CDs I have chatted with at various stages of their lives. I know I will encounter some things that are unique to me. I can only keep moving ahead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see your blog. When you are online shopping whether for bath towels or other items, please come visit this cybermall site. 20 separtate departments of brand name products. You'll find what you are looking for here.