Friday, September 16, 2005


I know it has been awhile. I have been busy with school and personal things, otherwise, things are great! Last Saturday, I purchased a black skirt, white top plus two bottles of nail polish. I need to get a wig and a couple of pairs of shoes. I can't go around barefooted. I went to a number of department stores, sometimes being the only male in the women's section. I have a few favorite establishments that I shop in and I haven't had any problems. I feel very calm and don't draw attention to myself.

As summer draws to its conclusion, I have enjoyed a most unusual and rewarding season. The highlight, of course, was coming out to myself as a crossdresser. I have developed emotionally and spiritually as a man. I'm very happy to be referred to as transgender. Right now, I am working on my fall and winter wardrobe. Brown is the hot fall color this season, but olive and teal are more my colors. I need to get a black dress, too.

I have set some goals for myself. One is to meet and befriend a couple of crossdressers. Another is to go out in public in femme mode. I have been reading articles and news publications about transgender issues. I have found some books about and written by transgender people. There's so much that I want to say but I will share more with you in future blogs. Bye, for now.

No comments: