Monday, July 14, 2014

Smelling The Roses

Now that summer has settled in it's time for me to do things that I enjoy. I share this with people the need to enjoy their lives. Sometimes we wrapped up in our daily lives that we don't take the time to smell the roses. 

Last week, I walked along the pier in the early evening. It was a mild evening where many folks were hanging out. I've gone there many times because it's relaxing. It's one of the simple pleasures that I truly enjoy. At times I won't use the computer or write for a few days because I need to recharge. When I return I feel recharged. I sometimes come away with new and interesting perspectives about life.     

I pray that you all enjoy your summer. Enjoy those precious moments that come because in a moment, it will be gone.Put down the i-pads, laptops and phones and take time to enjoy nature. Don't sweat the small stuff either.

No comments: