Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Clearer Picture

When I first posted this I wasn't sure at all what the changes would be. Now I have a clearer picture. I sense that in a year or two I'll reveal my identity to my brother and sister. This will be a huge step and I'm not really sure if it will happen.


I also sense there will be another shift in my transgender expression. I have shared with many folks over the past couple of months. This past Sunday another member of the church discovered that I was transgender.

I have degree in childhood education. I have maintained that my teaching career will not necessarily be in a tranditional setting. This seems to be happening more often. I'm preparing some materials about transgender pioneers. Possibly I may educate more folks about our history. That's about where I am at the present time.

No comments: