Saturday, September 17, 2011

LGBT

I read posts of many GLBT people and enjoy doing so. I derive much joy from those who discover who they are. Encouraging those who are struggling with gender identity and sexuality is somethng that I do. It's very important because nobody needs to feel ashamed of who they are.

Much of the angst against LGBT people comes from those forces which are closed-minded,uninformed, or ignorant. I see the motivation of those forces and it's sickenng to see it. I also see that we are gifted. We expose the world to a different side of gender and sexuality. I always say just because something or someone is different doesn't mean that they are not worthy or valued. Quite the contrary.

Through all the hate and bigotry I see people who are deciding to be authentic. This is something that is greatly needed.

No comments: