Saturday, July 13, 2024

BE VISIBLE, STAY VISIBLE

Folks are watching us. Some want to know what we are  about. There is someone out there who is struggling with gender issues. They may be watching our every move. They see how comfortable we are in our own skin. 

"I wish I could be like her." they ask themselves.

Just as we stand on the shoulders of our trans ancestors, this generation will be standing on our shoulders. Imagine how many folks were encouraged to continue their journey to transition because we dared to live authentically. 

There are those forces who are railing against us. However, I will not be moved by their hate and vileness. 

I WILL NOT BE INVISIBLE!

1 comment:

Jayce_odufuwa said...

Hi, Genevieve I just found your website, I like it, I was wondering if you could share my campaign, its for trans/ neurodivergent people in ND, its apart of my non-profit called tobefree if you have any questions about it you can contact me @tobefree012@gmail.com or go to my blog: tobefree012.blogspot.com
Campaign: https://gofund.me/5290b167