Saturday, August 05, 2023

COMMENTARY

 This past Friday, I celebrated my 75th birthday. Three-quarters of a century on this earth. πŸ‘  Life always has surprises and I have had my share. 

I'm looking forward to experiencing new adventures. . My curiosity is still there. Sadly, age is not fondly looked πŸ˜• upon. Some see it as the end of life as we knew it. Yes, I cannot do some things like I used to but I can learn new ones. I do miss racing (health issues) but I walk very day. I'm seeking to invest in a bicycle. 

One thing I have gained is wisdom and insight. I encourage folks who are struggling or need a listening ear. Every day I can do something positive for someone. As I continue on my journey, I will πŸ˜‰ each moment that I'm in. Stopping and smelling the roses. There are more beginnings I will start and live.

No comments: