Monday, June 19, 2017

Influences

My spouse and I attended a memorial service yesterday honoring woman who affected many lives. I only met her once but I wish I would have gotten to know her better. This morning I reflected on all the people who have influenced me through out my life. When I think about it it's quite amazing how many did.  

I hear stories of folks who mention the people who touched them at a particular time in their lives. It's the same way with places and events. I have had many of them. What it shows is that I'm not alone in needing help in walking life's journey. I love reading biographies especially authors. I'm fascinated by the people and events that influenced them. Some of the events were horrible while others were good. It demonstrates how important influences are. 

No comments: